400 g plain biscuits
1.2 l milk
400 g sugar
200 g chopped walnuts
100 g dried apricots
1-2 handfuls of dried cranberries / raisins /
100 g milk chocolate one pack natural starch / '40 /
2 packs vanilla powder
2 egg yolks
20 to 30 ml brandy
milk for sprinkling
brown biscuits with nuts for decoration
How to prepare
1. Mix starch with vanilla, add egg yolks, 200 ml cold milk and brandy.
2. Stir well.
3. Add the sugar to 1 liter of warmed milk , stirring with a spatula.
4. Once the sugar has dissolved, add the starch mixture. Stir until the mixture thickens to the consistency of cream.
5. In the form of cakes with a diameter of about 24 cm, crush the crackers. Cover the bottom of the form.
6. Sprinkle them with a little cold milk, chopped nuts, apricot pieces, pieces of crushed blueberries and chocolate.
7. Pour the resulting crust with half of the warm cream.
8. Again we arrange biscuits, chocolate, milk, nuts, dried fruit. Then comes the remaining cream.
9. Decorate with finely crushed biscuits brown and crushed walnuts.
matures cake for about 2-3 hours in the refrigerator, then it is ready for consumption